Location (Including Home Working Ratio)
: London – 60% at homeTravel Requirements:
6 monthsRole Summary
Our client requires a Business Analyst to join product team developing a new solution. The solution will involve providing data from many different systems into a Control Tower, it will comprise procurement, logistics, manufacturing, incident management that will enable actionable insights to help optimise delivery.Role Responsibilities
- Lead and guide a set of stakeholders to a resolution path, when possible. For example, exploring what a minimum set of KPI’s should be and working with the business on “localisation” and specific company / functional data sets, that enable actionable insights. For Control Tower, this would include understanding a 360 view on Supply Chain which includes procurement, incident management, logistics, manufacturing etc and providing key tier 1 business performance metrics and identify leading indicators in these areas.
- Present and collaborate with Business Stakeholders to form what is a Control Tower and define an incremental release strategy that delivers value incrementally to the business.
- Clear definition and scope agreement of the data requirements agreed with the business – for Control Tower this will include the following areas: Costing, Data Quality, Forecasting, Operations, Payments, Product Quality, Tendering, Sharing data with external Partners, Spend and Summaries
- Identify and assess quality of new data to be ingested in the AWS Data hub - utilise data from multiple sources both internally & externally generated, primarily the global data lake (hosted on AWS), but also direct from source systems and manual data sets, where required
- Analyse and query the current datasets in the AWS datahub and KPIs in collaboration with Data SMEs
- Define Value case and OKR's, identifying and tracking KPIs
- Work with the business to document the business logic and E2E sign-off
- Set-up criteria for URT testing and sign-off post development
- Ensure the requirements defined by the business are validated and agreed with the business stakeholders
- Define process for change management for CI
- Facilitate UAT testing with the business stakeholder further sign-off
- Non- technical documentation and sharepoint updated for project reference
- Significant, demonstrable experience in a digital/IT business analyst role
- Experience owning features across the entire lifecycle (shaping to live service)
- Strong experience in working in an Agile environment and experience in coaching others in the Agile methodology.
- Extensive experience of writing user stories
- Experience of both Functional and non-functional requirements
- Demonstrate excellent comms working with key stakeholders on Agile and Scrum Teams
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management and act on own initiative.
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Proactive working style, looking for and embracing innovation
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources