Location (Including Home Working Ratio):
Canary Wharf – 40% at homeTravel Requirements:
6 monthsRole Summary
Our client requires a Business Analyst
to join an existing product team developing solutions to support their Corporate Functions
department. The Business Analyst
will join the team to work alongside the existing business analysts ensuring all requirements are documented and managed appropriately during the product lifecycle.Role Responsibilities
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the requirements and needs of the business stakeholders.
- Write user stories
- Serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
- Elicit business requirements/processes from business users and subject matter experts
- Capture and document clear business requirements/processes
- Significant, demonstrable experience in a digital/IT business analyst role
- High level of experience documenting requirements and ensuring they are managed correctly during the product lifecycle
- Experience owning features across the entire lifecycle (shaping to live service)
- Strong experience in working in an Agile environment and experience in coaching others in the Agile methodology.
- Extensive experience in writing user stories
- Experience in both Functional and non-functional requirements
- Demonstrate excellent comms working with key stakeholders on Agile and Scrum Teams
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management and act on own initiative.
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Proactive working style, looking for and embracing innovation
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources