Location (Including Home Working Ratio):
UK, 40% at homeTravel Requirements:
Our client, an Integrated Energy Company, requires an experienced Delivery Lead to join their Data squad within the Data portfolio. The company is undertaking an exciting transformation and is undergoing a process of maturing their approach to Product Ownership as part of the wider strategy of re-inventing their business. The Delivery Lead will be required to drive the development and delivery of part of the data programme.
The Delivery Lead will lead a squad of data specialists in the delivery of a varied programme of work focusing on the following strategic themes:
- Unlock the value of data by building data products to improve access and integration
- Improve data quality and introduce standardized workflows to maintain high quality data
- Support the development of the company’s digital toolkit
- Provide specialist knowledge and expertise to support regional teams
- Act as Delivery Lead for 1 or multiple distinct products within the area
- Work with Domain Experts to apply business context to solution development and backlog prioritisation
- Develop plans for product deployment at scale
- Manage multiple stakeholders across business and digital parts of the organisation
- Lead and provide mentoring and guidance to development teams on backlog management, User Story Creation, prioritisation and effort estimation working with the Staff Data Manager.
- Manage multiple data delivery squads across the portfolio, making sure the squad are delivering to quality, plan, and cost.
- Provide support to the squads providing technical guidance, managing dependencies and risks.
- Lead data ingestion daily status calls outlining new data requirements and managing expectations.
- Scope, review & deliver low-level data requirements working closely with stakeholders.
- Review and ensure use case, value case, and ensure acceptance criteria, definition of done and KPIs are clearly captured and aligned with the digital and data strategy.
- Manage and track delivery and KPIs within Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Provide hands-on data analysis and data management.
- Ensure end to end integration, data flow and ease of ongoing maintenance is optimal.
- Ensure data models are fit for purpose and data standards are implemented where available.
- Investigate opportunities to collaborate with partners as appropriate.
- Manage & build stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Experience delivering Products within complex engineering industries
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experienced working and leading teams in an agile environment and scrum framework
- Experience working within an Ability to clearly communicate at all levels within an organisation
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Experience developing and delivering products supporting the Energy Industry
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field