Houston, TX with travelDuration:
6+ MonthsRole Summary
We are looking for an IT SAP Architect to join our SAP team, this will be a great opportunity to be instrumental in the shaping of an SAP architecture that will underpin the business processes for a leading operator.Role Responsibilities
- Develop and document end-to-end high-level solution designs and related architecture deliverables, which address an agreed set of requirements and meet demand.
- Ensure architecture high-level design documents and related architecture deliverables are completed and approved on time and kept evergreen when updates are required.
- Ensure alignment of solution architecture to the segment architecture with a clear focus on market standard platforms, data, and business strategy alignment.
- Support project teams in delivering the detailed solution design, ensuring alignment with agreed requirements, and challenging/ validating any customizations.
- Ensure all elements of architecture are included in the solution by orchestrating between Business, Application, Data, Security, and Technical architects.
- Attend project planning, retrospective review, and other related meetings and provide architectural guidance.
- Coordinate collaborations to align on design decisions.
- Work with IT Management, Segment Architects, Competence Centre, Delivery Vertical Leads during project initiation to understand the business need and agree on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review and understand the Project Information and Risk Assessment document and business case with the Segment Architect and the PM to determine the required level of Architecture input and support.
- Embed ‘Security by Design’ and ‘Privacy by Design’ to the solution.
- Evaluate proposed SAP solutions to ensure alignment with overarching Digital Strategy.
- Understanding of business workflows.
- Expertise in SAP system applications
- Expertise in SAP/HANA cloud platforms.
- HTML 5
- API’s ( REST)
- Information security models.
- At least 10 years of solution architecture and application design in a related business domain.
- Experience with all or one of the following modules SAP PM, PRA, Finance, PSCM, GRC modules
- Developer experience is preferred.
- SAP Enterprise Architect: Professional Certified.