: 6 + months
We are seeking an IT Subsurface Data Architect to join our Subsurface team; this will be a great opportunity to be instrumental in the shaping of a subsurface data universe for a leading operator.Role Responsibilities
- Develop and document end-to-end high-level data designs and related data architecture deliverables, which address an agreed set of data requirements and meet demand.
- Ensure architecture high-level data design document and related data architecture deliverables are completed and approved on time and kept evergreen when updates are required.
- Ensure alignment of data architecture to the segment architecture with a clear focus on market standard platforms, solution, and business strategy alignment.
- Support project teams in delivering the detailed data design, ensuring alignment with agreed requirements, and challenging/ validating any customizations.
- Ensure all elements of architecture are included in the solution by orchestrating between Business, Application, Security, and Technical architects.
- Attend project planning, retrospective review, and other related meetings and provide architectural guidance.
- Coordinate collaborations to align on design decisions.
- Work with ITM, Segment Architects, Competence Centre, and Delivery Vertical Leads during project initiation to understand the business need and agree on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review and understand the Project Information and Risk Assessment document and business case with the Segment Architect and the PM to determine the required architecture input and support level.
- Embed ‘Data Security by Design’ and ‘Data Privacy by Design’ to the solution
- Evaluate proposed Subsurface Data Universe solutions to ensure alignment with Subsurface Digital Strategy.
- Must be able to conceptualize and visualize data frameworks
- Design, integrate, centralize, protect and maintain data
- Working knowledge of subsurface data models
- PPDM or OSDU
- Additional subsurface applications
- Subsurface workflows