: 6+ months
We are seeking an IT Subsurface Solutions Architect to join our Subsurface team; this will be a great opportunity to be instrumental in the shaping of a subsurface architecture that will underpin a data universe for a leading operator.
- Develop and document end-to-end high-level solution designs and related architecture deliverables, which address an agreed set of requirements and meet demand.
- Ensure architecture of high-level design document and related architecture deliverables are completed and approved on time and kept evergreen when updates are required.
- Ensure alignment of solution architecture to the segment architecture with a clear focus on market standard platforms, data, and business strategy alignment.
- Support project teams to deliver the detailed solution design, ensure alignment with agreed requirements, and challenge/validating any customizations.
- Ensure all elements of architecture are included in the solution by orchestrating between Business, Application, Data, Security, and Technical architects.
- Attend project planning, retrospective review, and other related meetings and provide architectural guidance.
- Coordinate collaborations to align on design decisions.
- Work with ITM, Segment Architects, Competence Centre, and Delivery Vertical Leads during project initiation to understand the business need and agree on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review and understand the Project Information and Risk Assessment document and business case with the Segment Architect and the PM to determine the required architecture input and support level.
- Embed ‘Security by Design’ and ‘Privacy by Design’ to the solution
- Evaluate proposed Subsurface Data Universe solutions to ensure alignment with Subsurface Digital Strategy.
- Understanding of subsurface workflows
- Expertise in subsurface applications
- Expertise in cloud platforms AWS – Azure
- HTML 5
- API’s ( REST etc.)
- Information security models
- At least 10 years of solution architecture and application design in a related business domain
- Developer experience is preferred
- SLB Delfi