6 months + Role Summary:
Our client, a Renewable Energy Company, requires an experienced SAFe certified Scrum Master to join their digital application development group. The Scrum Master will be required to support the development teams and product owners delivering various business application products globally within the company.Role Responsibilities:
- Act as Scrum Master for digital application e.g. finance, operations, tax, company secretariat, legal.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to SAFe Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Exemplifies and promotes SAFe Agile values and principles.
- SAFe Scrum Master certification
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
- Experience developing and delivering products supporting the Energy Industry.