: 100% RemoteTravel:
1 week a month travel to client offices in TorontoDuration
: 1+ years (multi-year)Role Summary:
Our client seeks a Senior Project Manager with expertise in delivering projects involving Maximo and complex integrations.Role Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule, and manage IT workstreams for IT Development & Support, Interface Development, Technical Infrastructure & Performance, and Data Cleansing & Conversion activities.
- Identify key resources and provide the direction required to meet defined objectives.
- Manage required deliverables for the IT workstreams
- Integrate with other workstreams to support the end-to-end business solution
- Create and manage project plans for each of the sub-projects
- Co-ordinate activities and resources to meet the plans
- Monitor and maintain progress against the plans
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans, and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Status and progress reporting on risk, issues, scope changes, and quality concerns
- Liaise with identified stakeholders, per the Project Communication Plan
- Attend project meetings as requested by the Program Manager/Delivery Leads/BRMs
- Identify impacts to the plan, scope, or resourcing and create Change Requests as required
- Review the quality of work and manage the integration of the various components
- Complete assigned work within the timeline, cost, and quality expectations
- Support testing, training, and implementation phases
- Bachelor’s degree /diploma in business, computer science, or a related discipline or equivalent years of work experience
- Sufficient expertise within the asset management arena
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Satisfactory financial management skills
- Should be process driven – able to determine the root cause of issues and recommend solutions.
- Ability to manage concurrent initiatives and conflicting priorities