Review of support services surrounding RTDD within customer’s RTOC and drilling teams, the existing support model was insufficient to support a real time environment
- We were engaged to provide an alternative approach to supporting the existing RTDD environment. This environment had to be able to reduce the number of failures associated with data feeds.
- Create a badge less environment which brought together the service companies, application vendors and IT groups in support of the Business.
- Mapping of functional and non-functional requirements of RTOC RTDD support service.
- Proactive not reactive Service, emphasis on supporting drilling team needs around real time decision making.
- Bust and collapse model to mirror drilling schedules and critical events.
- An environment of continuous measurement and improvement.
- Expect to reduce number of failed hookups by 50%.
- Consistency of service is expected to increase utilization of real time decision making as part of asset workflow.
- Continuous improvement initiative is expected to realize further efficiencies by identifying opportunities for automation within the RTDD environment.